Early Childhood Utah
The Mission: To promote and support a strong foundation of health and wellbeing such that all Utah children enter school ready to learn and go on to lead healthy, happy and productive lives. We accomplish this aim by:
- Helping families and early childhood programs understand child developmental milestones and how to use the Ages and Stages Questionnaires®, third edition (ASQ®-3) and the Ages and Stages Questionnaires®: Social-Emotional, second edition (ASQ®:SE-2) to support optimal child development.
- Developing data systems and data infrastructure in order to effectively collect, analyze and use data to drive smart and effective policy, funding and programmatic decisions.
- Coordinating and facilitating the work of the Early Childhood Utah advisory council which brings statewide early childhood partners together to improve system wide collaboration and coordination to ensure young children enter school healthy and ready to learn.
- Program Manager, Carrie Finkbiner, 801-273-2909; email@example.com
- ECIDS Project Coordinator, Stephen Matherly; firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASQ Project Coordinator, Justin Nuckles; email@example.com